Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthony_ Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Antenna on glass
    What type of adhesive should I use to reattach the antenna to my glass on my truck? It is a two piece antenna, one piece hooks to the wire inside, and glues to the glass. The other piece glues to the outside. It's like a wireless transmission through the glass. I just don't want to use the wrong adhesive and prevent the antenna from working. Thanks for any help!
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Go to napa and get the kit used to resecure mirrors to windshields. That's the only glue I've seen work on glass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing a roof antenna [ 6 Answers ]

We just bought a house in an area between two mountains and TV reception is horrendous! We can't really afford cable or satellite so we think we may want to install a decent roof antenna. The house has leftover wiring for cable from the previous owner. My question is whether we can wire the...

Satellite TV antenna [ 3 Answers ]

I have satellite TV. I am getting sick and tired of their promise to ultimately provide local channels. I don't believe they will actually ever do this. I don't particularly want to install another outside antenna. It seems to be a while back I read about some kind of antenna for local channels...

Power antenna repair possible? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1997 Lexus LS400. The power antenna has stopped going up and down when the radio is turned on and off. It makes a grinding noise that eventually stops, but the antenna doesn't move. Is it possible to repair this, or must I buy another antenna? Thanks very much. Dave Kaplan

Antenna [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for solution to calculate the effect of wind torque on antenna surface above telecommunication radio tower.Can anyone help me? Thanks.

View more questions Search