Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    wayne0418's Avatar
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9
    Junior Member

    Dec 29, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Child custidy case!
    I am in the middle of a child custidy case. I live in a different state than my dauter. I want to be more than just a pay check to her but her mom is the same kiniving mean person I broke up with. I hired a lawyear to take care of the legality. I only wanted to thing.

    1. to have a paternity test do to new information that I have a reproductive problem.

    2. if she is mine to have more time with her but not the abusive mouther. My lawyer informed me that even if she deals drugs and ran a bordelow the government doesn't care. I'm not saying that she does merly what the lawyer said.

    Now I need to find away to go back to arizone for a court hearing. She is verry smart and munipulating . Any advice would be helpful.
    George_1950's Avatar
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

    Dec 29, 2007, 09:50 AM
    How far away are you from your daughter? You cannot fix or repair the mother; you know that already. If you can prove she deals drugs and runs a bordello, you have a good shot at getting custody of your daughter. To the extent you are disputing paternity, it may be too late. You have already acknowledged you are the father.
    wayne0418's Avatar
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9
    Junior Member

    Dec 29, 2007, 09:56 AM
    The bordelow and drug reference was from my lawyer to make an exsample of how hard it is to get custidy. I am happy in one way to know I have at least one baby in this world. It hurts like hell that I got mixed up with such a bad paerson. But the child is her prisoner during pregnency. And now is her ace for getting stuff and money from the government and the church.
    s_cianci's Avatar
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

    Dec 29, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Your lawyer should be taking care of all the necessary groundwork. If you have reason to doubt your paternity then a DNA test certainly is in order and your lawyer should be able to assist you with that as well. Any "reproductive" issues you may have are irrelevant, it's just a case of are you the dad or not and a DNA test will clear that up. If you are then your lawyer can fight on your behalf for whatever visitation and/or custody you want to try to get.
    wayne0418's Avatar
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9
    Junior Member

    Dec 29, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Thanks it took my lawyer 4 months to get the peternity test set up thrue the courts. I was happy Kennan is mine but also said. I am trying to at least get joint phisical and legal custidy. My lawyerhad her secretary call and tell me that I had to fly to az for the hearing. I Am so disapointed in my lawyer and her services. Also disalutioned by learning of the ugly truth of our legal system. Thanks for the help and emotional support. I should have taken my own advice back then instead of kicking myself in the but for things that I no better than to do. Women can sem so good and be so awful. Not all women but it only takes one to mess you up for a long time. To quote fiddler on the ruff "god side the cure we alredey have the sickness." Ha Ha. At least my wife is standing by my side. Maybe one good women can be more powerful than one bad one.
    George_1950's Avatar
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

    Dec 29, 2007, 10:36 AM
    You sound as though you have a good heart; congratulations on that good woman, too.
    wayne0418's Avatar
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9
    Junior Member

    Dec 29, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Thanks! She is a lot of work but worth it!
    patty.p1985's Avatar
    patty.p1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 7, 2012, 01:39 PM
    I have full custody of my two kids I came to mexico in an emergency there dad took them away here and can I get a coppy of my restraining order and coppy of custody paper faxed of through the family law web site so I can go back to the u.s with them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

Do you still have to pay child support if you give up your rights to a child? [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend found out he had a child last summer. The child was already six months old when he was told it was his. My boyfriend had a one night stand with this woman. He didn't and still doesn't even know her. One day she just saw him driving and called out to him, raising the child into the...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Child support and paternity in divorce case [ 1 Answers ]

A dear friend of mine who is a refugee married an American citizen from IL when she was 5 months pregnant (still living in Jordan at that time- they were married double-proxy.) The husband's name is on the son's birth record from Jordan, but after the baby was born, he abandonded the marriage. My...

View more questions Search