Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevyjr1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Shared decision making concerning children
    My wife has not filed for divorce yet, however she is making all the decisions without consulting me. She has brought a 19 year old boy in and they are making the decisions, I don't know what to do to make her realize I am also the parent of our children. Can someone give my any ideas
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Chevy are you guys separated? And who is this 19 year old boy, and how old are you guys? How old are the kids? Maybe it is time you filed for divorce and custody of those kids of yours, do it before she does!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Yes - beat her to the punch.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Thanks for your answer Yes, we are separated, I am 29 she is 27 our children are 3 and 7. One day she loves me next day she loves 19 year old boy.

Chevy... you can post by using a new Post quick answer so we can help you better, OK?

Knowing you both are well over 19, I think it is high time you go and file for divorce yourself and get those kids on the right track. Having a 19 year old making decisions for your children is not good at all, he is still a kid himself!
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2007, 09:31 AM
    You want custody of the kids? Child support? Get with a competent lawyer. That's a funny kind of love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship between financial decision making and risk and return? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the relationship between financial decision making and risk and return? Would all financial mangers view risk-return trade-offs similarly?:confused:

Making a decision [ 14 Answers ]

Some one explain this to me... Im just having a bad day once again, trying to keep my head up but this one things keeps bothering me. 1 week before we split she wanted to get married and tld me I'm theo nly one for her. We have a son, then a week later we break up and then a weekafter that...

Am I making the right decision in giving up my parental rights to my children? [ 3 Answers ]

I have 3 children from my first husband and 2 from my current husband now. My ex abandoned me and my 3 children when we where going through our divorce for 3 years. He then decided to be a Hero to my 3 children and brain washed them that if they follow him that he'll buy them each 4-wheelers. He...

Shared custody - ex making decisions w/out discussion [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I have a shared custody legal agreement. She has decided, without discussing with me, to enroll my child in a catholic school. She is designated the custodial parent. I am against this idea for various reasons that I believe I can justify. Does this qualify as contempt of court? How...

View more questions Search