Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2007, 04:54 PM
    3 girls/women in a house.
    3 girls live in a house and a man comes in to rape 1 of them the other 2 are at work. I believe it is Farah, any way she manages to spray him in the eyes and put him in a fireplace with a bed frame to keep him imprisoned. I remember his eyes were all swollen and he begged them to free him. She did not want to but the others wanted to. I don't rmemebr the name of the movie or how it ended. I believe it was made in the late 80's early 90's. Does anyone know what it is called?
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Just off saying it might have been Farrah, I pulled her imdb page and found this movie:

Extremities (1986)

Here's her whole page, if you really think it was her, maybe a title will refresh your memory!

Farrah Fawcett
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2007, 05:41 PM
    That was an incredible movie! One of my favorite Farrah flicks.
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Yes, it thrilled me to no ends... excon made me think of it when he was posting on peggyhills trouble with a security guard. He mentioned Enough staring J. Lopez... that made me think of the Burning Bed with Farrah but I could not think of Extremties. Nothing like a good ole a$$ kicking revenge, to get the blood to pumping... just can't watch to many of them. I might give the husband a hard way to go.
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2007, 05:52 PM
    I greatly admired the Burning Bed and Enough too. Nothing like some justice to make the world a better place to live. There were two movies made some time ago, in that theme of justice. Remember seeing them on the Lifetime Channel. A woman, who is on a hiatus from her job as an attorney, buysa bike and heads north from CA, and ends up in either Washington or Oregon. A girl was raped and thrown from a vehicle. The attorney turns crusader to gets those boys who did this to the girl.

Like you, bushg, I don't get much time to watch movies anymore. But once in awhile I have some time that no one claims. Lol.
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Shy, I hope someone comes along that knows the name of that movies. It sounds like one It sounds like one I would enjoy watching. On a lighter note Michael with John travolta... he was such a bad angel that smelled like vanilla... man oh man how I love that movie.
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2007, 06:02 PM
    shy if it was a Lifetime movie, you might be able to find it here:

LMN.tv: Movie Browser

You guys should both get Netflix; it has had every movie I've ever wanted so far (and I like stupid "b-movies" and bad horror flicks!) and you can get a cheap plan if you don't have a lot of time. Hubby and I never watched movies until we got it, now we watch two or three a week. We love it!
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2007, 06:04 PM
    We have a store that has a movie dispenser... has anyone tried that? 99 cent rentals
    Jill with sending and receiving them through the mail I was always afraid they would get lost and I would have to pay for the movie not sure how that would work.
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2007, 06:19 PM
    We have a movie dispenser at one of the supermarkets here - the selection is pretty limited.

We've never had a movie lost coming/going and we've been members for well over a year, probably closer to two. There's a place on the site to report lost/damaged dvds. We got one that was cracked, reported it and they said to send it back and they would ship us a new one. No charge at all. My guess is if it happens only on occasion they don't worry about it, but if you habitually report stuff as lost or damaged they make you pay. If YOU lose or damage it, you can report that as well and must pay for it.

They offer a free trial, I think it's a month long. You have to put in your credit card info to sign up and cancel at the end of the month if you don't want the service, but it's worth a try. There's no contract either, so you can cancel at anytime if you don't use it and feel it's not worth it.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2007, 04:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    A woman, who is on a hiatus from her job as an attorney, buys a bike and heads north from CA, and ends up in either Washington or Oregon. A girl was raped and thrown from a vehicle. The attorney turns crusader to gets those boys who did this to the girl.
    Pretty sure this one is Shame, a 1992 TV movie. It's a remake of the 1987 Australian original.
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 05:40 AM
    I have heard of NetFlix and never tried it either. But at the rate my oldest rents movies, maybe I should. Especially with the free trial month. What could a person lose? I love those corny old B-movies. There is a public access television station here that broadcasts some of those on Friday night, Saturday afternoon and evening. Highlight of my week (boy, isn't that sad?) lol.
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    I love those corny old B-movies. There is a public access television station here that broadcasts some of those on Friday night, Saturday afternoon and evening. Highlight of my week (boy, isn't that sad?) lol.
    I wish I had that network!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

My house trained dog has recently began going in the house. [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has recently began going to the bathroom in my house and I don't understand why. Could he be mad at me? I just started a new 8-5 job and I started keeping him in the bathroom while I'm at work. I use to keep him outside, but it's cold and I always worry that he's freezing while I'm gone. I...

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

House trained dog pooping in house [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house trained dog that is allowed to have full access to our home at all times and come and go through his dog door when he needs to pee or poo. We have not had a problem with him going in the house before, but recently at night he has been pooping and peeing in the same spot. He still...

Why Women Should Avoid a Girls Night Out After They Are Married! [ 5 Answers ]

WHY WOMEN SHOULD AVOID A GIRLS NIGHT OUT AFTER THEY'RE MARRIED! The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my Husband that I would be home by midnight , "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down WAY too easy. Around 3:00 A.m. a bit loaded, I...

View more questions Search