Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keljai Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 11:52 PM
    L bascially did the same thing, anyone know if you will have a mark on the system profile saying something like:theft under 5000s, discharged or w/e and if so what can we do to remove it. THankx
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 26, 2007, 07:45 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Have you read the many thread (too many) threads on this subject? I believe the answer is in them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft Under 5,000 [ 4 Answers ]

I was recently arrested for theft under 5,000. It was an impulse mistake I showed extreme remorse and did not resist anything and went along with everything they asked 100%. I am of legal age in Canada and it is my first offence. I have no previous criminal record. I was wondering if anyone knows...

Theft under $5K [ 4 Answers ]

Hi People, I couldn't finish reading all of your post so here goes a really, really long one. I was caught at the Bay in Vancouver. I don't really know what to do so I told them this was my third time, only after they repeatedly asked me and said I was lying when I told them it was my first....

Theft Under [ 3 Answers ]

I was charged with theft under about 3 years ago and I just found out about the charge when I did a criminal record check what is going to happen, I am innocent.

Theft [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me what the statute of limitations is on theft in manitoba. Revenue canada want to talk to me about g.s.t. returns that I received. via a different person who was responseable for doing all the paperwork.

Theft [ 32 Answers ]

The other night, Me and some colleagues hit up the local tarvern for some refreshing breverages... okay, we got hammed, and hit the bar... now vaguely I don't remember really being there, but I know I was. Appearently, I stole some beer taps from the beer well. They got me on camera, but, I...

View more questions Search