Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Claudia Hernandez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Wages for live in nanny
    Does anybody know how much a live in nanny for my mother should be paid?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 08:37 PM
    A live in for a senior is normally considered a care giver or a health aide not a nanny.
    What will their qualifications be with they be a CNA or a LPN or merely a non certificed aide of some level.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Mar 20, 2008, 10:18 AM
    It also depends on what state you live in. I am from PA and if you are looking for someone without certification I would say about $10 per hour, a nurse your looking to pay about 13-15 for lpn and up to 20 for an RN. But it does depend on the state you live in as rates of pay in the healthcare field greatly vary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nanny Mcphee [ 7 Answers ]

I just saw the best little film I have seen in a long time. Nanny Mcphee, if you haven't seen it yet it is just excellent! Gather the kids around, make popcorn and sit back and enjoy. Angela Lansbury plays the wicked old aunt and she is a gasser! If you have seen it let me know what you think.:p

Social security wages, medicare wages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an international student in the US on F-1 visa. I have filed federal tax returns twice and NY state tax returns once preciously. Both times my W-2 did not show social security wages or medicare wages (and the tax withheld for each of these). However, this year my W-2 shows figures on...

View more questions Search