Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    He_comes_with_baggage Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Full custody
    Hi me an my boyfriend Want to go for full custody with his soon to be 5 Year old son. We just need to buy a house move out of the house we are sharing with a friend. Anyway I know its hard to get custody for a father usually courts favor the mother. The kid just is not paid attention to since she has had a new child with her new b/f. An there constantly moving from apartment complex to another like 2 times a year. He got kicked out of preschool.She doesn't work go out to the bar every night picks her kid up sometimes at 3 in the morning or 12 on mondays. Just a lot of things. She does not go by the court ordered visitation rights every single day. Like today christmas he is to have his son half the day. We call all day no answer then at 6 she said"oh im an hour an a half away at my boyfriends aunts house you still want him" "yeah i want him its chrismas" she says " well i thought you wouldnt want him cause you didnt want him halloween" my boyfriend says"No i wanted him halloween but you never called till 930 an i can't really go trick or treating with him then plus its his bed time" "oh well guess you wont get him today then since 8 is to late for you" my b/f says"no cause this happen last year you dropped him off for an hour an he cried cause when you came to get him he hadnt finished opening his presents an didnt get to play with them" then she hung up an dropped him off anyway an that's exactly what happened he didn't want to leave. But anyway I keep a log of all the stuff she's done like her boyfriend hitting my boyfriend for no reason while my boyfriend was picking his son up an had his son in his arms. I have a police report for that. Anyway I have like 200 pages in my log about her tons of really messed up stuff she has put us an the baby through. But I feel like that won't be enough what else can I do . Me an my boyfriend want to be prepard for this. I know all our money doesn't go to the baby it goes to her baby cause all the cloths on the kid we bought for him not her. We paid for his preschool which he got kicked out of.Anyways an help thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 09:21 AM
    It all starts with a free consultation with a good lawyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want Full Custody [ 6 Answers ]

I have a son who is two, the child's father and I aren't married never have been, we don't have any custody papers, we have never been to court for custody, but I have been dating a guy who is in the military and he lives about 500 miles away from where I live now, and the child's father lives down...

Should I ask for full custody? [ 51 Answers ]

My son is 3 months. I was never married to his father. His father has 4 felonies and a criminal record that is 35 pages long. He has had an addiction to cocaine since he was 19 and he is now 31. Since I have known him he has not been clean for more than 3 months. He has been through rehab at...

She wants Full Custody of our Son [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: the mother of my son has just petitioned me with a civil summons saying she wants full custody and I refuse that fact she is 19 and listens to everything her parents tell her and does what they say she lived with me and my family for almost the entire term of birth but moved out a couple...

Full custody [ 1 Answers ]

What are my rights if I get full custody of my daughter? Do I decide when my ex sees her, and can I move?

Filing full custody [ 2 Answers ]

I was told today that I could file full custody of my 2 children because my husband abandoned them. He has visitation every other week and he hasn't seen them for 7-8 weeks now. He never returns their calls and he calls maybe once every 4-5 weeks. Can I and should I take him back to court for...

View more questions Search