Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hatim007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2005, 10:12 PM
    Outdoor Spa and lighting
    Dear all,

Happy holiday's

I have two 40amps in the main box that feeding the AC Unit.

I would like to know if its possible and code pass in new Jersey, Piscataway.
    To tap into that conduit at a junction point and extend the required wires in a conduit 30-40 feet to a Spa 50/AMPS @ 240 volts.

My main box is as such, two breaker @ 100amps main.
    There is also space for 4 more breakers.

What the best route to resolve this problem in a cost effective manner.

Thanks
    Hak
    wheatnbarley24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2005, 04:34 PM
    I don't know about in New Jersey but where I'm from a spa requires a dedicated circuit hooked to a gfci breaker

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Outdoor Lights [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I cannot figure out why my Hampton Bay outdoor lights will not turn off when I set them to auto-off after two hours. They stay on all the time now.

200 amp service with a 200 amp outdoor breaker [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to wire a 200 amp outdoor breaker enclosure.I have 4/0 scu cable for my service head to the meter,and 4/0 scu from meter to breaker enclosure.Then from the breaker enclosure I have 4/0 ser cable to my panel.What is the proper wiring method in the enclosure,please help.

Outdoor shower drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi: We have an outdoor shower in Long Beach Island, NJ, that we have owned for about 12 years. Over the years, the water seems to be draining out of the shower less and less. After just one shower, there is a pool of water. The shower has a wood slat bottom that just drains into the ground. ...

Sealing Outdoor concrete [ 2 Answers ]

We have a colored concrete driveway located in Southern Colorado that is about a year old and it is starting to look uneven/stained. We were told the driveway should be sealed and have had a rather high estimate provided for several thousand dollars. First, my experience w/ sealing is it only...

Outdoor wiring for pool [ 2 Answers ]

We are thinking of getting a pool for the yard, the pool place said you can't use extension chrods and the best bet is to have a electrican come in and build a trench out side and run the wires underground. I have no clue what so ever about wiring. Does anyone have any idea how much that might...

View more questions Search