Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Dec 23, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Need a boyfriend/?/
    I am in the 9th grade and longing for a boyfriend. There are not a lot of people in my school to go out with and if I do go out with someone my older brothers are sure to find and I won't hear the last of it. How can I have a cute boyfriend, but keep it secret just between my friends?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 07:18 PM
    You can't, and until you are ready to have one that you are not ashamed to have, you really won't have a real one.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2007, 07:24 PM
    I don't think it will be possible to keep such a thing secret. Anytime more than one person knows something, the cat is more likely to get out of the bag. If it has to be a secret, it probably isn't worth doing. If you are truly ready for a boyfriend, your brother's reactions should not interfere with your decision, but you will have to accept that they will say and do whatever just to get your goat... Who knows, it might be a good thing to have them around just to keep the guy in line? My younger sister's used to get so mad, cause some guys were afraid of me, or at least said they were..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My wife keeps contact with an Ex high school sweetheart. They broke up over something really dumb, however she only speeks highly of him. He calls every once and a while, keeping up with her life. He just recently starting dating a girl, the first since my wife. My wife wants to use this...

How do I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

I dated this guy for 6 years and now its been over for about 5 months,he is my brothers best friend and he is always at my house.what do I do to get over him?

I need a boyfriend! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been single for wayyy too long now! Me and my baby's daddy was together for about 3 years and after we broke up, I didn't really care to get into another relationship. I did actully after 5 months but me and that guy only lasted for about 3 months, and then we broke up! I just turned 20...

Ex boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I am stuck a don't have a clue on what to say or write now my head is all over my boyfriend decided to finish our relationship on Friday. We had been together for over a year I loved I so much my last relatonship I got tret like durt and when I got with him he was so different for the first 9month...

View more questions Search