Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gothic27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 12:09 AM
    Really need someone to guide me.
    Hi

I had a break up with my guy like 25 days back.. he used to wish me luck for my exams in between.. and on 21st this month I went for party and he knew I'm going for party.. he started calling me that time.. I didn't answer.. and later on I messaged that we decided not to talk so.. he said okay then goodnight.. and today I saw his status on orkut that he is committed but he didn't mention anything about his new gal.. So I just messaged him saying that "congrats you're committed again. think so thats the reason u wanted to breakup anyway enjoy and hope she loves u the way i did".. and in between 21st and today he emailed me all those dairy entries he used to write.. why is he doing this? He was the only one who wanted mutual breakup and asked me not to bother him.. he wanted to be friends after the breakup which is very hard for me.. so I said we can never be friends.. and we didn't talk for like 3 weeks..

Please tell me what's going on..? I am tensed as my exams are also going on. What he wants now? Is he really committed or doing this just to make me affected. Hmm I still love him even he used to say that. Howcome he got committed after 25 days only. And he did a lot for me no doubt!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 08:36 AM
    As you said he is committed to another and has no business bothering you now. I think he keeps contact because he wants you back if the new thing doesn't work out. Either leave him alone, and take care of your business, that means ignoring him, or let him keep you confused.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English... guide [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any free web site, which fully guide me to make my english speaking well? And also give me best "TIPS"?

I need a how to guide [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this great guy just started dating, but I'm his first girlfriend and I haven't had very many boyfriends so were both kind of noobs at the whole deal. Im just wondering How to french kiss, considering neither of us have experience.

Leesy's Guide To... [ 2 Answers ]

In order to keep myself in practice with web design & development, I'm thinking of writing a few "guides" to some common web design topics. I was just wondering if anyone has some topics they would like to see something on. Some examples of what I could do a guide on: Positioning using CSS...

View more questions Search