Ask
    lora_x_X Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 06:02 AM
    How do I get music on my mp4 multimedia player
    I cannot do it
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 20, 2007, 07:20 AM
    What instructions came with the player? What have you tried? Whjat happens when you try?

Generally these players connect to ta USB port and show up as another drive. You can then drag and drop music files to them.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    What instructions came with the player? What have you tried? Whjat happens when you try?

Generally these players connect to ta USB port and show up as another drive. You can then drag and drop music files to them.
    The above quote is right on
    Are your files in mp4 format or can they be mp3 for your player to play them?
    What kind of mp4 player is it, more info provided will help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to create my own music player [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I would like to create my own media player but the problem is that I don't have any knowledge of programming languages. Does anyone knows a good program that helps people to create their own media player without programming knowledge? Thanks in advance!:D

Deleted Multimedia audio Player [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my multimedia player back, I don't have a disc or programm to retrive it but would like my sound back.

I Deleted my multimedia audio player =( ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Like I said... I deleted my Multimedia audio thingy and now my computer doesn't play any sounds. And I miss my itunes :( How do I get it back as soon as possible?:confused: Thanks -Marina<3 P.S.- Save me! :eek:

Windows media player music [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I should download windows media player 10 to replace 9 but I've done this before and a lot of the files began to have ! Next to them which means they stopped working. Is media player 10 worth it and how do I sort this problem out. I have lots of other players but prefer this and...

View more questions Search