I dream about her
    I annoy all my mates because all I think about is her
    But she doesn't feel the same way about me I really need help
    Please tell me some ways to win a girls heart

Email me at REMOVED
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 19, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Be yourself. Have confidence. Don't make her the center of your world--those are all GREAT ways to get a girl's interest.

However... you don't "get" a girl, like you'd get a dog. She has feelings too, and a life, and interests of her own.

If you know something that she's involved with (a volunteer group, a club, something like that) you might try getting involved in it too--BUT don't do it JUST for her. Have a genuine interest yourself, or you'll just make a fool of yourself trailing along behind her like a puppy.

How well do you really know her? Do you talk to her often? You may be infatuated with her, but unless you are good friends with her already, I doubt that you are "in love" with her. That's not to say you don't have feelings for her--but if you don't know her well, then how can you really be in love with the real her?
    fsjake Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Be yourself. Have confidence. Don't make her the center of your world--those are all GREAT ways to get a girl's interest.

However...you don't "get" a girl, like you'd get a dog. She has feelings too, and a life, and interests of her own.

If you know something that she's involved with (a volunteer group, a club, something like that) you might try getting involved in it too--BUT don't do it JUST for her. Have a genuine interest yourself, or you'll just make a fool of yourself trailing along behind her like a puppy.

How well do you really know her? Do you talk to her often? You may be infatuated with her, but unless you are good friends with her already, I doubt that you are "in love" with her. That's not to say you don't have feelings for her--but if you don't know her well, then how can you really be in love with the real her?

Yeah well we've been good friends our entire lived we went same nursery and same primary school but separated at secondary school we speak regularly and we see each other often
    She's is intrested in horses she owns a horse and I've seen her ride it a lot of times and I am genuinly intrested in horses so do you think I should get involved with this?
    Considering I'm only 15 and horses are expensive to keep

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know about my love life. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Harish Ibrahim Munshi. I born on 1st June 1991 at 4:00 am. I don't want to know about carrier or anything else. I just want to know about my love life and marriage life.. please help out...

Am I with the love of my life [ 1 Answers ]

My husband just got remarried for the second time and I want to know if we are going to be happy for many years.

Love life [ 1 Answers ]

When will my lovelife become interesting?

Love Life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Lori and my DOB is 10/04/83, right now I am having a very difficult time with my love life, I am torn between this new guy I am seeing and my ex boyfriend, I need to choose one and I would like to know which one I am supposed to be with. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks...

View more questions Search