Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoeslinger Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Fiberglass shower resurface
    What is the best way to resurface a one piece fiberglass shower for a medium range price?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2007, 02:41 AM
    Is this a solid colored surface? If so, then I think that painting it with paint designed for resurfacing bathtubs and showers would work. You would use a compressor and spray gun for this. The cost for this around where I live, is around $350.00 to maybe $450.00 depending on the size of the tub or shower.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resurface Fiberglass Tub/Shower 1-piece shell [ 13 Answers ]

Resurface Fiberglass Tub/Shower 1-piece shell One of the bathrooms in my apartment building has a one piece fiberglass shell tub and shower shell. BEFORE I bought the property a prior owner =painted= the entire inside of the tub/shower shell! Looks like they didn't prep the surface well...

Calking a Fiberglass Shower [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried calking a place in our shower three times with silicone calk, which I thought was the proper type. I let the shower dry and did not use it for several days after applying calk. After about a week, it bubbles up in the corner and it separates . Am I using the proper type calk, or what...

Removing a Fiberglass Shower [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling a bathroom and plan to tile the floor and shower stall. The shower currently is a fiberglass (3 piece?) surround. Any tips on removing the wall panels and shower base? Thanks

Leaky fiberglass shower [ 5 Answers ]

We remodeled our home recently and this included removing a tile shower and replacing it with a fiberglass shower which was on the second floor. The installation was done by a plumber. We noticed it leaking almost from the start. It drips into the room below down the ceiling fan only when my...

Fiberglass Shower Leak [ 2 Answers ]

My second floor fiberglass surround shower is causing a leak from the first floor ceiling. I don't know what to start with to try to fix it. I hope someone can help me.

View more questions Search