Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    Do they drive their own cars anymore? I thought they had limousines at their disposal.:D
    This article lists what the candidates say was their first car and current vehicles. According to Giuliani, “I don’t drive, I navigate.”

It also gives me a reason not to trust Huckabee, he doesn't like carrots and banned them from the governor's mansion because he could. Ain't nothing like pot roast carrots if you ask me :D
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Thanks for the link speechlesstx. Wasn't it Reagan or Bush Sr who didn't like broccoli? I don't remember. I like my broccoli and carrots. So, if I had to vote based on food preference, Huckabee wouldn't get my vote. Awww. Who am I kidding? He wouldn't get my vote even if he did like carrots.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Jan 3, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx
    I beg your pardon, it was my discussion and I say Global Warming Guru, The Goracle, is entirely relevant to the discussion. He is one of those men that's to blame for global warming...probably more so than anyone else right now. :D
    Aww, don't let NK bother you. He just likes to fire up an argument. Probably doesn't believe half of what he writes anyway.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2008, 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    Aww, don't let NK bother you. He just likes to fire up an argument. Probably doesn't believe half of what he writes anyway.
    What a nice Christian thing to say. I believe everything I say/type, unlike yourself.
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    Galveston1, I don't let NK bother me, I just jump right into the mix :D
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2008, 08:04 AM
    I didn't think I was bothering anyone; just contributing. :)
    But to say that I don't believe everything I say makes me sound like some kind of hypocrite and that's not nice to say.
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I didn't think I was bothering anyone; just contributing. :)
    But to say that I don't believe everything I say makes me sound like some kind of hypocrite and that's not nice to say.
    Pardon my failure to address that portion, you are right, it isn't a nice thing to say. Keep on contributing NK :)

Jan 4, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Haha...and then there's all that Adam and Eve nonsense. :)
    I'm sure you have reliable information from about 6,000 years ago that will throw some light on the Adam and Eve thing. I can hardly wait to read it.

Jan 4, 2008, 06:53 PM
    What a nice Christian thing to say. I believe everything I say/type, unlike yourself.
    Don't be so sensitive. I apologize. I just think you are joking a lot of the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Global Warming? [ 2 Answers ]

Only in Arkansas... how this got past the editor, I can only venture to guess... 4519

Global Warming - The blame for everything. [ 7 Answers ]

The above is something I found while surfing for the history of the earth's evolution. All are now concerned about global warming - and this should be information available to all. On most sites, I found that if I wanted to read more, I had to pay for it. Other, like the above link, just was...

Global warming [ 14 Answers ]

Why arnt we putting all of our power into this situation I mean countries are going to be under waterrr... and mostly in europe I am really worried and our tempratures are hanging in many parts of earth and we are having a lot of hurricanes and such... so we arnt we putting all our mind into this.....

Another global warming tragedy [ 11 Answers ]

Warming causing gray whales to lose weight, say scientists I tried but could not find a photo of one of these skinny whales. But I have an idea, instead of a "fat tax" why not promote global warming as a way to combat obesity?

Benefits of global warming [ 26 Answers ]

Anyone catch this article a few days ago? But don't get excited... Like the scientists I'm still trying to figure this out. We could see both increased agricultural production and "planet-wide food" shortages, and both "mass flooding" with "planet-wide" water shortages. I wish...

View more questions Search