Ask
    toniol777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Bags under eyes
    How do I get rid of bags under eyes.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Eyes get bags when the body is dehydrated. The bags turn gray or darker when there's something toxic in the body.

Drink water, lots of it. Avoid foods and beverages that have been "altered." An apple (with the exception of a wax on the skin) is un-altered. That apple is still alive too. If a food is dead, it's probably not the best thing for you.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Put fresh cucumber slices on your eyes for 20-30 minutes, or soak 2 teabags in cool water, squeeze them out, and put them over your eyes for about 10 minutes. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bags under eyes [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best solution for reducing bags under eyes... I have tried more sleep, potato slices, tea bags and even preparation H... Is there a medicated cream that might work...

Bags Under Eyes [ 5 Answers ]

I recently bought a Neutrogena Eye Brightener cream to try to get rid of the bags under my eyes but it hasn't worked very well. I was wondering if there are any creams that anyone could recommend to me? I would like to stay in a lower price range, probably no more than $20. However, if there's...

Bags under eyes [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get rid of bags under you eyes in a natural way??

Bags under eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Will exercising make dark circles disappear?

Bags under eyes [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get rid of big bags under my eyes? There's got to be a way that works. More sleep won't help, will it?

View more questions Search