Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaurenKayy123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Does the Bender Ball make you to loose weight and get in-shape?

Does anyone know if the bender ball makes you loose weight? Or does it just tone what you have?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 04:22 PM
    It definitely just tones what you have. I have been using one for years, is a great workout.
    BartsDiamond Posts: 33, Reputation: 2
    -

Dec 20, 2007, 11:11 AM
    I agree with the answer above. It will help tone and tighten your abdominal muscles but it does not make you lose weight. That comes through aerobic exercise and eating right, but keep in mind the more muscle your body builds the more calories you will burn and the more fat will melt away. :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

The Bender Ball [ 1 Answers ]

Has any one use the bender ball? What's included in package. Does it work?

Golf Ball Shape [ 4 Answers ]

Why Golf ball's surface is not smooth?

View more questions Search