Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angee2082 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Kicked out of Boyfriends House
    My boyfriend just broke up with me and decided to kick me out however I live here but not on the lease and I have paid him money which now that we are broken up he said it was for rent he gave me one months notice is he legally allowed to do that
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 05:50 PM
    You are not on the lease. Yes, he can kick you out. You might have been considered an unlawful tenant, since you were not on the lease.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 16, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Yes. Since you have no lease you are a month to month tenant. Therefore he can terminate your tenancy with one month's notice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being Kicked Out - California [ 4 Answers ]

My current roommate, who has the month to month lease with the Landlord is moving out at the end of the month. The landlord came over, and sat down with me, and we discussed my staying in the condo for another 6-7 months. All of the terms were agreed upon, and I would need to find a roommate to...

Kicked out [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so this one confuses me. If you are under 18, and your parent(s) kick you out, and you leave because they don't want you in their house, do they have the right to call you in as a run-a-way juvinile? And if they do, what happens if you tell them that you were kicked out and have witnesses?

Can she be kicked out? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there. I have a question. My sister and her boyfriend in of 7 years have bought a home together in Ohio through a bank a couple months ago. Both names are on loan and deed. They have 5 kids... 2 are hers and his, 3 are his and someone else's. Anyway he said he wants her and her kids out in 30...

I don't know what to do about getting kicked out [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with my rent I can't afford it I don't start my job till the 23rd my now I'm a couple months behind on rent I give the landlord as much money as I can when I can. I don't have rental agreement and he just told me yesterday that I have 3 days to give him $1000.00 or he's...

View more questions Search