Ask
    mel2griz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Dish network
    How do I hook up a dvr tyo dish network
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 09:16 AM
    It should be fairly easy. Out of Dish control box to In of DVR.

It would really help if I could see the backs of your units, can you send some pictures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dish Network Connection [ 7 Answers ]

How Do I Set My Vcr When I Am Hooked Up To Dish Network. My Dvd Which Is The First Unit Hooked To Dish Set On Channel 73. I Then Ran Cable To Vcr And Then On To Tv. When I Try To Record A Program On Time Record It Is Scambled. What Do I Do? I Have Both The Vcr And Tv Set On Channel 3 Which Works...

Can't hook my dish network to HP [ 2 Answers ]

I reccently purchased an HP Pavilion a6177c desktop with an Hauppaugue TV card. The windows media center setup program does not support my set top box AND REPEATED ATTEMPTS HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL. I have a dish network 322 dish 500 system. The setup will not recognize any of the dish network...

Using VCR with Dish Network [ 1 Answers ]

Had Dish installed recently and can't figure out how to use my VCR's with it. Never had any problem using it with digital cable. The Dish installer seemed to hook the VCR to the receiver properly but I'm unable to record anything. Wish there was a "Guide for Dummies" to walk me through this...

Dish network receiver [ 1 Answers ]

Just out of curiousity, does anyone know why my dish network receiver makes a clicking noise few times during the day and night. It sounds like ti's powering on and off, but it does it when it's on and off. I was thinking maybe it's receiving update, but don't know.:confused: Thank you!

View more questions Search