Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Millii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Slow to start
    I have a mtd 16.5 42" cut lawn tracter. When I turn the switch to start the mower it acts like its time delayed.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2007, 04:04 AM
    May need to use eletrical contact cleaner on switch and plug.
    steelman64 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Check battery terminals, they may be carotid or loose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forced Air Furnace flame good, fan goes slow then fast then slow, etc [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a forced air propane furnace in a "Park Model" rv trailer. (This is a bit smaller than a mobile home) The furnace is used infrequently as the trailer is located in a sumer resort vacation area, however we do like to go up a couple of times in the winter months. Furnace was...

Blower Fan noise / slow to start [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I heard a rumbling noise coming from the closet in the hallway where our Trane XE80 gas furnace (April 1996) is located. With the door open the noise appeared to be coming from the blower area. We are in the heat of summer so, to stop the system, I set the temperature on the...

Slow start menu [ 3 Answers ]

I'm running win98 on a refurbished IBM netvista, Pentium II. I've noticed over the last few weeks that my start menu is sporadically very slow. Like, I will click Start, and it will take 30 seconds or more for the menu to pop up. Sometimes it doesn't pop up at all, the computer freezes and I have...

98 Honda Accord slow to start. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all.. … I’m having a problem with my 98 Honda Accord and was hoping someone could help. It's a EX V6. Idle is smooth. Power is strong. No roughness is engine. This is an intermittent problem and seems to have no "rhyme or reason" as to temperature, time of day, driving conditions......

Slow start up [ 9 Answers ]

What causes slow startup? I'm using intel p4 and 256MB memory.. but still its slow during start up.system info shows that I still have 874MB free. <this figures confused me?> I performed disk optimization, but still slow. What might cause this?

View more questions Search