Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda helsby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Comedy sc fi
    Looking for a comedy sc fi film about 4 diiferent coloured aliens who came to earth and got married watched it in the 90s
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Could it be Earth Girls Are Easy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1997-1999 Comedy Title - [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm hoping to get the name of a movie or any more information at all about it. Here's what I know; Comedy, Released between 1997-1999 (around the same time as "Thursday"), Was a trailer on a VHS movie around that time. It had a modern look and feel to it. It was a regular comedy, probably...

Comedy Film (Bank robbery) [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I once watched a comedy film. A bank robbery made by a guy with his friend. They were planning to go Vegas at the weekend, earn some money and take the money back. Does anyone know the name of the movie? Please help.

Searching for this 90's comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been searching up and down for a certain movie that I think Ron Livingston is the main actor-if not it looks a lot like him.. My sister was the one who rented the movie a long time ago and she said that she found it under the drama section but when we all began to watch it, it looked...

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search