Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amboys14 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 05:17 PM
    DARk arOund upper lip
    Let me start by saying that this site is GREAT!:D I got many tips and advices from here. However, I got a new problem :( and I'm guessing this is a very good place to start searching for solutions. A couple years ago I began to grow very small hairs on the upper top of my lip. And it was nothing, until the year later I noticed it made my upper lip look extremely darker! So I decided to shave it off. :eek: I know not a good thing 2 do. So now I'm stuck having it darker there:mad: . Now I wax it but its still dark, is there any type of cream or home recipes that would lighten that area up. Please help me out ... :confused:
    maddie10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2007, 05:19 PM
    You can try a bleaching cream called joline... good luck
    hopelesslynluv Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 07:09 PM
    You can also use a cream called... fair&white

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

I want to go from dark brown back to dark blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My natural hair color is dark blonde. My current hair color is dark reddish brown, and I had it dyed at a salon with semi-permanent color. Every time I've had my hair dyed, which is only about 5 times, it has brought a reddish tone out. What would be the best products for me to use at home to...

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

New upper dentures [ 1 Answers ]

New upper denture wearer. The roof of my mouth is very, very painful. Have had two adjustments. What can I do?

View more questions Search