Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madrush21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Animated film in the 90s I think
    I can't figure out the name of a movie that I want to get the soundtrack from again. The movie was about a boy, who travels in space and finds a map to get to this "planet" it has all sorts of dna from every animal to start a new planet. What's the name.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Dec 14, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Were there pirates involved? And a weird robot? If so it might be Treasure Planet. Really funny movie here's a picture of the main character.

Name:  5695_012.jpg
Views: 11355
Size:  34.1 KB
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Dec 14, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BiWiccanAndProud
    were there pirates involved? And a weird robot? If so it might be Treasure Planet. Really funny movie here's a picture of the main character.

Name:  5695_012.jpg
Views: 11355
Size:  34.1 KB
    I think you may be right. That's the only one I can think of as well.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Could it be Titan AE?
    backdoor Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 07:40 PM
    It think it's Titan AE. They go to a shipthat has all the DNA of every animal that used to live on earth, so that someday, someone could make a new earth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's animated film [ 2 Answers ]

What was the name of the movie that there were little animals who parents died by being gassed by humans... the little skunk girl was also gassed but there was a mole teacher who knew of a remedy to make her better... so the three other animals were sent out to find a flower that could cure her.....

Animated film [ 5 Answers ]

I saw this movie in music class years ago, but can't remember the title. There's a lonely boy with a flute, and some girl appears and takes him off to some magical world, saying that he's supposed to save it from destruction. He meets some little black demon that can fly around like a buzzsaw, ala...

Japenese animated film,lotus flower [ 1 Answers ]

Please, looking for animated movie from 80s. A girl is born from a (lotus) flower naked, And there are dragons involved, which she attempts to kill. At some point she has to kill herself for some reason, she does this with a sword whilst crying and with a dear running on a beach. She is then born...

Need a title for an old animated film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a certain movie I watched when I was a little kid. I remember there was a princess who sang a lot and there were I believe maybe trolls that opened up a magic door for her to get around. And there was a warrior guy that was trying to save her because someone kidnapped...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

View more questions Search