Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gardiyan81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Shareholder wealth
    Is it a good idea to go through merger & acquisition in these days considering the global credit cruch? How would this affect the shareholder wealth?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 02:11 PM
    We have already seen what it did to Conrad Black. He got 8 years yesterday. He almost made off with all of the shareholder wealth and he still has to go to jail and pay back ll million. That is what a merger and acquisition does to shareholder wealth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stategic Planning Shareholder Wealth [ 1 Answers ]

The importance of strategic planning in maximizing shareholder wealth.

Getting married, living in communal wealth state and non communcal wealth state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I am getting married in December. I will have been a California resident for 5 months of this year and New Jersey for 7 months. My partner has been in NJ the whole year. He has made significantly more money than me this year, and we are hoping to file a...

If you are shareholder of a hugecompany. [ 1 Answers ]

Does general meeting of shareholder useful? If you are shareholder of a company ,will you attend the general meeting?

Shareholder wealth as the main objective of the firm [ 1 Answers ]

A firm can choose from an infinitely long list of possible objectives.some of these will appear noble and easly justified,other remain hidden,implicit,embarrassing,even subconscious.Discuss the rationale for selecting shareholder wealth as the main objective of the firm

View more questions Search