Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queens Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Cross dressing
    I'm a 30yr male, but I like to ware lady's underware since I'm 14yr. The problem is I'm still interesting with female(sometimes I want to be female too). Am I having a will to be a transsexual? Or is that can't be agree a man waring lady's underware?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 03:34 PM
    First of all, wearing women's undergarments does not make you a transexual - it does come under the heading of crossdresser. Being a crossdress does not mean you will become a transsexual. Maybe there will be a time when you consider it. But there are many men who are crossdressers and still remain men.

Do some research on both. If you feel the need, consult a therapist. I don't see this as hugely abnormal. But if it bothers you, then seek professional help in dealing with your feelings and compulsion to wear women's underwear.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 07:32 PM
    I understand Hoover liked to wear lady underwear, I am not sure of the exact term, but in the aspect of out of norm preferences this is a minor one.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Unless you want to start wearing other women apparel, make up etc... it is just a weird thing that turns some guys on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Caesar dressing [ 4 Answers ]

I have done some reading on what kinds of food you are not suppose to eat while pregnant. I read that you aren't suppose to eat caesar dressing or the cheese dip Mexican places serve. Is this true or is this overboard? Supposedly caesar dressing contains egg and the Mexican dip is a soft cheese....

Cross elasticity [ 1 Answers ]

Pioneer, a major competitor, sells 50-inch Plasma TV for MSRP base price of $3,689, and assume that before Sony’s proposed price cut, 180,000 units of Pioneer 50-inch Plasma TV were sold in a week. If the cross price elasticity of demand between Sony 46-inch LCD TV and Pioneer 50-inch Plasma TV is...

Dressing etiquettes [ 2 Answers ]

I have to give a presentation on dressing etiquettes... if someone can help..

Seeking Easy Natural Japanese-"type" Dressing Containing... [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to try and do an easy NATURAL Japanese-"type" dressing which I could use for i.e.salads or noodles, and which might include these type of ingredients: Soy Sauce (or Tamari Sauce) Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Rice Vinegar and Garlic. Any suggestions, ideas? Thanks!:)

View more questions Search