Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lashell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 10:47 AM
    What are my chances of going to jail for a dirty ua I am on probation
    I am on probation and gave a diry ua my probation officer says she will recommend rehab what are my chances of going to jail if I am revoked
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Hello l:

Your chances are pretty good. Maybe they'll put you on intensive probation. I don't know. I'm not an oddsmaker.

excon
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Yes, your chances of jail time are pretty good if your probation is revoked. Can hope for rehab, which would be more productive for you anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation issue resulting in county jail? [ 4 Answers ]

I am in Ohio however my case is in KY. Per an earlier post It sounds like the consensus is that I should expect punishment in the form of jail time. SOOOOOOOOO... my question is... what should I expect in county jail. I am a 37 yr old woman who has never even been arrested. NO drugs or...

How much jail time for probation violation? [ 41 Answers ]

What is the maximum jail time someone could serve for violating (leaving state) a felony probation in Ohio?

Will probation violation land me in jail [ 2 Answers ]

I got introuble 6 months ago and got 6months probation ,30 days in jail all but 5 days suspended and lost my license.So I can't drive and live 40 miles from my probation officer. Today she ordered me to come and take a drug test, I can't find a ride there and she says she's giving me a probation...

Can I serve jail time to end my probation? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on probation for my 2nd M.I.P. (minor in possession of alcohol) in the state of Michigan. I was originally sentenced to 3 months of probation, but in the third week of my probation back in January, I unfortunately failed a drop. I got a violation, and the judge added 3 months to my...

Dirty ua for probation [ 5 Answers ]

I had an appointment last week to see my p.o. but I'm dirty and didn't go. He came to my house when I "wasn't" home and told my girl to tell me come in tomorrow at 1 p.m. I'm not off to a good start with him. What might I expect tomorrow?

View more questions Search