Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elizaveta33 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Entry data
    I have a GED and I am interested in medical data entry I have 4 children I would like to to it on line and I was wandering if I am going for a right choice and where do I start and how much is it costing anybody with answers would really help:
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 13, 2007, 08:21 AM
    There are medical data transcription/administrative gigs available at these sites (look under Admin or Administrative Support category):

Guru.com – Find freelancers at the world’s largest online service marketplace.

Elance - Outsourcing to freelance programmers, web & logo designers, copywriters, illustrators and consultants | Elance

Both are reputable sites. Your ability to succeed in bidding on a job depends on your experience on the board, so it will take some work to get your first gig. To be able to bid on many of the gigs on these boards, you need paid membership.

On Guru.com, you want to purchase a Guru membership; the per-quarter cost (i.e. 3 months) for Admin Support membership is 29.95USD (price varies by skill category).

On Elance.com, a Professional membership costs 9.95USD per quarter regardless of the skill category.

You will want to polish your grammar and spelling skills so they're impeccable if you want to compete in the field.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Home based Data entry work [ 4 Answers ]

Warm Greetings, I would like to know if any body here knows regarding online job sites. Please recommend any, if you know, moreover it should not be scam site or demanding fees. Regards

At home Medical data entry jobs online [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a medical data entry job that I can do at home on my computer that pays good money. I have been searching the websites for legitimate business but are hard to find. Is there any out there that is legitimate to do? Please let me know if there are any website that I can get into....

View more questions Search