Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robmac44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Shower diverter valve.
    Shower diverter valve removal. How do I remove the shower diverter valve from a bathtub/shower three handle set-up?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 11:05 PM
    MARLIN MANUFACTURING COMPANY, INC : Home
    It depends on which one you have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking shower diverter valve [ 15 Answers ]

We have a three knob shower system. When the water runs into the tub a significant amount of water runs out of the central diverter valve (?correct term) knob. When this is turned water is diverted to the shower head. How does one determine how to remove and replace the diverter assembly, or could...

3 valve shower diverter installation [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased and installed a new diverter for my 3 valve shower setup. However, when I turn the diverter to shower I get very little water pressure to the shower head and no water coming from the faucet. Is there any trick to properly installing the new diverter to allow for full water flow...

Shower diverter valve [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 valve fixture, the center one being the diverter. After removing the handle and retainer nut I can't get the stem out. Turning it CCW goes to the shower position and stops. I am reluctant to put too much force on this 40 year old stem. I can see the stem seal and the valve body and no...

Diverter Valve only leaks when shower is on [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... I am having a strange (to me anyways) problem with my tub/shower valve. The valve works fine when running water through the tub spout. No leaks. When I pull up on the tub spout lever for the shower, water starts leaking out the diverter. At least that is where it seems to be leaking...

Shower diverter valve sticking [ 5 Answers ]

Howdy, hope someone can give me some advice on this sticky problem I'm having. Just recently the diverter knob (it's a pull-out type) has been sticking a bit, not pulling out all the way. The result is the water comes out of both the tub faucet AND the shower head, at half-pressure from both. It...

View more questions Search