Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amami Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Confused about due date
    Hi, I went to my doctor today and found out that I am pregnant. The first day of my last menstrual period was 9th Nov,2007. The length of my cycle was 28 days last year, but this year it somehow ranges from 32-35 and back to 28 days on October and November.My doctor said that my due date is 7th July,2008. What I don't understand is that when I use the pregnancy due date calculators on the internet all of it says my due date is 15th August,2008. Which one is correct??

Dec 11, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Oops, post it on the wrong topic. Please disregard
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 11, 2007, 06:48 PM
    I don't understand either. According to Nagele's Rule, you should be due on August 16.

Nagele's Rule says that you subtract 3 months and add 7 days to your last menstrual period. If your doctor has a different date, almost a month earlier, you should ask him/her how they formulated this due date.

Dec 12, 2007, 10:07 AM
    I will do that. My first prenatal visit will be with ob-gyn that's on 2nd January. Im sure they'll gigure it out. Thanks for the reply.
    melissa1 Posts: 129, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2007, 03:45 PM
    That's definitely wrong my baby is due the 7th July 08 and my lmp was 25th sept

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about my due date ? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well I went to get my 1st sonogram on the 20th of this month and it said I was 9 weeks or 2 days or that might have been how many weeks the baby was I don't know but my obgyn is saying that I was due on April 19th so wouldn't that make me like 11 weeks or something?? :confused:

Confused as hell after 1st official date [ 1 Answers ]

So after meeting this girl for a cup of coffee, we went on an official 1st date to a nice restaurant. Ever since the first meeting we were into each other, the conversation went smoothly and nothing felt awkward. IN fact, after the first coffee meeting she texted me saying she had a good time and...

Date Raped girlfriend Keeps in touch with Exes and old hookups. Confused. [ 28 Answers ]

This question is a bit convoluted, but Im confused and really glad to have found this site. I need objective, frank answers about a few issues Im having. All feedback is really appreciated. Background: We are both in our mid/late 20s. We love each other. Dating for over 1 year, have discussed...

Due Date.and Conception. I'm Confused! [ 1 Answers ]

November my period ended on the 7th. December my period also ended on the 7th and most of the time starts on the 4th. My period has been pretty regular for about 2 years on the same dates all the time. Once January came around I hadn’t had my period by the 9th so I took an EPT, it came out...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search