Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denvw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Air in home waterline
    We just replaced the main waterline coming into the house about a month ago- no problems. When we flush or turn the water on now there is much vibration- potentially air in the lines. How can we fix this?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 11, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Check your main shut off valve. Have someone flush a toilet while you place your hand on the valve. If it vibrates you likley have a loose washer. Worth a try since I doubt you would have air in the lines for long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

Replacing Waterline Polybutylene Pipes [ 17 Answers ]

I'm wanting to replace my polybutylene outside waterline pipes and don't know what type of pipes to replace it with. I've called several contractors and everyone has made different suggestions. But of course they are going to say that what they sell is the best. I want whatever is the best and...

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

View more questions Search