Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdsawyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Aloha Breeze 54" English Brass Ceiling fan
    Hello,

I bought model # 99126 Aloha Breeze 54" English Brass Ceiling Fan from Walmart. I broke the glass covering that goes over the lights. How can I get a replacement?

[email protected]

Or [email protected]

Help! Janet Sawyer
    vodoc Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Contact the manufacturer, you could try walmart, but they will probably tell you the same thing. There should be a number on the box and/or the installation manual.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Yes. Contact Aloha Breeze. I don't have a number for them, but I believe they are made by Litex, so you can also try the Litex/Harbor Breeze number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze 69" Ceiling Fan Wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a Harbor Breeze 69" (twin blades) ceiling fan and am having problems with the wiring. I have black, red, white, and green from the ceiling box and black, white, and blue to the ceiling fan. The remote transmitter has black and white on the inbound side and black, white, and blue...

Aloha Breeze a-rocking [ 3 Answers ]

Just had Aloha Breeze 52" ceiling fan installed as hugger mount in family room. The part that is rocking back and forth is the area below the blades and inside the main motor housing. There is a single light fixture below that. Wobbling is worse at the higher speed, of course. Installer was...

Harbor Breeze Aero 52" ceiling fan w/remote [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 fans in my house and they are identical. The remotes were set up differently when they were installed by the contractor so that each fan (and its light) only works with the remote programmed for it. I have lost one of the remotes (my 2 yr old grandson likes to hide remotes evidently). ...

Aloha Breeze ceiling fan model # 92328 [ 3 Answers ]

I bought this aloha breeze ceiling fan at a discount store, and it has no directions. Can anyone help me find where to get them?

Aloha breeze remote ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

We moved our bed and accidentally knocked the remote which we have in a bracket attached to the wall by the door. Now it won't work , we tried the batteries and no go we also tried using the remote from another fan and that didn't work either, we change the code so its not that. It's strange...

View more questions Search