Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyns_112 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 05:52 PM
    How to go from pee pads to box
    My dog is pee pad trained when I try to box train him, by putting the pee pad in the box, he won't use it, why and what can I do?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Read through the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251809
    It is mostly about outside, but pick out the parts on knowing when to take the puppy outside. Watch for the signs he needs to go and take him to the box. Use a command. Be ready with the praise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should Rotors be changed with brake pads every time? [ 7 Answers ]

My Saab dealer tells me my rear pads are wearing down and says the rotors need to be changed out too, apparently because they cannot be "turned". What does that mean? Or is this a way for car dealers to mark up prices. I also remember my sister complaining that her VW needed the same kind of...

Pee Pads [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a yorkie he is 9 weeks. My husband and I leave him for 8 hours when we go to work.We have a space gated off for him with toys,bed,water and his pee pad. He just starting eating his pee pad. I come home it's all over his gated area. What should I do?

Shoulder Pads? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering about the rules of shoulder pads lately. Of course I wore them with EVERYTHING in the early 90's, but then learned to accept my little shoulders. However, now I have a post-baby body. I am back to a 6, but my shoulders are narrow and droopy and with my new hips, I look silly in...

Changing Break Pads [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change my break pads?

Dachshound, jumping and using pads [ 3 Answers ]

''I'm new to the askmehelpdesk website. And I am learning to use it. I noticed by reading a previous post that you have worked with dogs for a long time. Well I have a question and if this is a bother to you please realize that I do understand and that I do not what to take time away from whatever...

View more questions Search