Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronchey_18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Methation: can it be use by 16 years old?
    do it have some side effects:confused:
    ronchey_18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Do it have some side effects and what are the benefits of met thation??
    Can I use it even I'm only 16 years old??
    molinalester Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Maybe, because I'm using met now.. I am 15 when I use it... it is good to use..
    rapmina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Can we use it even 16 yrs. Old?
    jblead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 09:55 PM
    I didn't know that I am pregnant. In my 1st month pregnancy I was using pregnancy, now I'm on the 4 months and when I read of write ups about pregnancy that tells about self-medicate which a big NO, I feel nervous thinking of my usage on the 1st month conception. I hope the use of Met-thation will not affect the baby inside me. Please advise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Hi I am 20 years old [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 years old . I had sex with my boy friend. And for past 6 months I have not keep sex with my boy friend. Now my parents are taking me to doctor to check up .will doctor find out that I had sex with my boy friend.

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

View more questions Search