Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allmarktree Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Identify a spring
    How do I identify a spring as a spring and not just ground water? I have a spot with water coming out of the ground year round.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Here is what I found on wikapedia about springs

Spring (hydrosphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spring Gun [ 2 Answers ]

A spring-loaded toy gun is used to shoot a ball of mass m= 1.50\; \rm{kg} straight up in the air, as shown in the figure. View Figure The spring has spring constant k = 667\;\rm{N/m}. If the spring is compressed a distance of 25.0 centimeters from its equilibrium position y=0 and then released,...

When is spring break? [ 2 Answers ]

We are planning a trip to gulf coast Florida but want to miss the spring break crowd,when does it begin and end, thanks

Getting water from my spring well. [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a cabin in the mountains of Virginia and recently ran into a problem with my water pump. I have spring water (checked and the holding tank has plenty of water) which collects in a 500 gallon holding tank which sits at most about 8 ft. below my pump house. In the pump house I have a...

Spring lawncare [ 2 Answers ]

I have about 1 acre of mowable lawn. I have used a lawn service before but want to make a go of it myself... I have some weeds (mostly clover). Using a walk behind spreader what kind of fertilizer will work best in the spring?

View more questions Search