Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starcrush Posts: 109, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Why does my friend boyfriend ask her randomly if she is pregnant?
    Out of the blue. He asks her this. Especially if she says she is sick.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 8, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Maybe he is afraid she is pregnant... maybe he is not ready to be a father... maybe he wants to be a father...

This is not a question we can answer, only he can as he is the only one that knows what he is thinking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my girl friend pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I Am Very Scared Myself I Had Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend And It Got A Little Uncomfortable So Five Minutes Later We Stopped I Didn't Get Anywhere Near Ejactulation But For Some Reason Im Still Worried That She Might Get Pregnant, Should I Be Worried?

Oh my! My friend might be pregnant! :D [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I'm huge on babies I love them! My close friend might be pregnant and me, her, and another friend are super excited! We are getting a test today so she can check but I'm already so excited I'm searching online for stuff for the baby already!! In the case that my friend is pregnant. Does anyone...

Is my friend pregnant [ 49 Answers ]

Hi, I had my lmp July 12th it lasted until tha 17 I had intercourse using tha pulling out method tha 23rd and 24th and tha 30th 2nd of aug. 4th 5th and 6th my 1st fertile day was tha 23rd through tha 29 or 28th can I b pregnant now?:confused:

I think my friend is pregnant and she is frightens me [ 2 Answers ]

It has been two months and she had not have her period. I know that could a hormonal imbalances of some sort but she is always tried and feeling sick thought the day mostly in the morning. The thing that scares me is that she takes medicines a lot. She knows, she has to take a test but says she is...

Is my friend pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have this friend that did it on the first day of her period and she usually lasts 7 to 8 days well this time she lasted 13 days and that's very unsual for her. She says that she has been havig these frequent head aches that make her feel sick and queasy. She's been eating more than she usually do...

View more questions Search