Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hpeday Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 09:01 PM
    York Stellar Gas Furnace Blower comes on NO heat
    I am at a loss, furnace has a auto ignition, has tried to restart unit, but pilot does not appear to be one, air blows out of the vents, but no heat. :confused:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 8, 2007, 09:00 AM
    You may try to turn off all power to the nuit at the house main panel. Wait a few minutes and then turn back on and try it again. This is kind of a shot in the dark but if your unit is electronically controlled sometimes this cure will work. It could also be locked out from lack of ignition and this would recycle the furnace.
    mgroman Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Is gas turned on? Sometimes people turn off gas valve during summer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York Stellar furnace blower problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 19 year old York Stellar furnace. Model P1UCD12N04601B 57,000 btu's. This unit was salvaged from a military housing complex that closed in 1990. The unit shows very little wear. All the parts look new. The unit sat no operational for nearly 16 years. I removed the unit from the house...

York Stellar Furnace Heating up Furnace Room to 110 Degress? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a York Stellar Furnace in my newly purchased house. Furnace is 15 years old. Furnace is releasing hot air from front grills and heats up furnace room to 110 Degrees. I had a Bryant Furnace in another house and this never happened. All plenams and ducts are taped and sealed so the heat is...

Oil furnace Blower runs no heat [ 9 Answers ]

I am having a intermintant problem with my furnace, I came home the blower was on no heat , I checked the themostat setting - ficked the service switch off and on a couple of times- burner started, I can hear the burner when it comes on, the furnace ran all day without problem I wake in the night...

York furnace - No ignition,no heat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a York Gas Furnace (model# P2MPD14W08001B, 12yrs old) giving out no heat. I did basic troubleshooting and realised system was not igniting; replaced ignitor (changed original 4-5 years ago) - fired up initially and then went out after running for about 30 minutes. I cleaned the flame sensor...

York gas furnace problem [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace has a intermmitent problem. When it quits the fault code is open limit. They all are closed. I can get it to work by moving the wires at the control board connector. The connections appear to be OK. I looked at the rear of the board and did not see any bad solder joints or cracks....

View more questions Search