Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InTheEyesOfALI Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2005, 10:22 PM
    I'm in love and want her back
    Hi my name is Brandon and I'm 15. Ok I know you probably think I don't know what love is but let me explain. My first love was Amy a girl from another school same age, beautiful and perfect in my mind. We went out for four months and during the four months she would constantly call me, send me notes, do little things that I did appreciate for a while but I guess took for grantit at the end of our relationship. It was my fault we split I mean she would cry because I didn't seem to give enough interest in her... we would talk on the fone every night and she would cry everyonce and a while and I knew that it wasn't working out so I ended it. I obviously didn't explain how much I liked her while we were going out but trust me I did. Well its like a year later and she has moved on and hooked up with other guys but to my knowledge she hasn't actually been in a relationship since me. OK well I just recently got with another girl and for like a week I thought it was perfect until after a while every little thing we did made me think of amy. This was weird because I haven't spoken to amy for a while. Me and her just broke up about two weeks ago and all I can think about is amy now. I recently picked up my guitar and I'm writing her a song... ive randomly made about 20 different notes to myself on how bad I want her back. I know she has moved on but I mean I was her first love so she can't have totally moved on right? Well she is grounded and can't rele talk online and I'm too scared to call her right now because I don't know what she woud think and I mean between now and when we broke up we've had little arguments. My plan is to record the song I made for her... put it on a cd.. wrap it up... put a yellow rose on it with a little note saying "sorry...i miss you...etc" and leave it outside her window one night so she can find it in the morning... honestly people I would do anything to be with her again I want her back so bad she's the most beautiful thing on earth. Can someone please help me how do I get her back
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2005, 12:20 AM
    Hello Brandon,

It sounds like you are not over her yet.

So, what I think you should do is go and talk with her, see how she feels. If she doesn't feel at all the way you feel about her, then its time to move on. But once you meet with her face to face, that might help you to move on and get over her.

Re: your music cd. Nice idea, but don't leave it on her window. Take it to her and give it to her personally. Talk with her. It's one thing if you had a crush on her and hadn't dated her or if you were friends, but you guys use to date, and face to face direct communiction here is the best to clear the airways.

This way you will see if you a) really do have feelings for her, or rather just haven't gotten over her because you felt you ended it badly and b) you will see if she has any feelings at all for you.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2005, 06:26 AM
    What to do
    Hi,
    CaptainForest has a very good answer, and I got the old "pass around reputation" window when trying to rate with "approval".
    I do hope you can get her back, but you have to be prepared for the fact that it could be over.
    I do wish you good luck, and hang in there.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 13, 2005, 06:39 AM
    I love that cd with the yellow rose idea. That is so sweet. I hope you get your girlfriend back.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 13, 2005, 09:32 AM
    You are both still young, and girls can go through mood swings, just as guys can, it's all part of growing up. Most of us want things we can't have or no longer have, and we also tend to 'compare' others with what we had. You will get over this stage, but until then be ready for those rollercoaster rides because your hormones will not let you avoid them. Vent your energy into song writing and/or sports so that you can sleep nights, and try to make new friends. Emotions are not things we can turn off or on at will, they work independently, so just ride along with them, and learn to understand what you are going through. Tell her face to face what you feel, then go from there. Sometimes communication is the best way to clear unsaid and undid things to get rid of the doubts in your head. I think you need to do this to ensure yourself that you did nothing wrong, neither did she, it's just life that you have to take step by step, and you might even have a chance with each other, or might wind up being good friends. Good luck and keep us posted.

changa055 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Something like that happened to me 2.. I had a boyfriend like a year ago and he was really sweet.. and I thought that I was his everythin so I didn't really worry about him he would call me and I wouldn't answer he would go to me house and I wouldn't come outside... I was really stupid I thought that he was never going to brake up with me.. but he did and now his been going out with diz girl 4 about a year now... n I feel like if we ever went back together I would be so different... I would be der 4 when ever he needed me.. because even if it took me a year 2 realize it.. I love him more than anything...
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

May 13, 2008, 07:56 AM
    You never know what you got until they're gone. She will always hold a special place in her heart for you, but the special place comes with some heartache and pain. Besides you being her first love; what else do you have to offer to get her back?? A CD, some flowers, and a letter might do some justice, but look at all the stuff you put her through.

Maybe you should stop looking in the past and move on.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 13, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by changa055
    something like dat happened to me 2.. i had a boyfriend like a year ago n he was really sweet.. and i thought dat i was his everythin so i didnt really worry about him he would call me n i wouldnt answer he would go 2 me house n i wouldnt come outside... i was really stupid i thought dat he was never gona brake up with me.. but he did and now his been goin out with diz gurl 4 about a year now.... n i feel like if we ever went back 2gether i would be so diffrent... i would b der 4 when ever he needed me.. bcuz even if it took me a year 2 realize it..i love him more than anythin...
    SORRY TO PUT A DAMPER ON THIS POST... but you posted to a thread from 2005!

Would you please look at the dates from now on so as not to waste time. And.. try your best to use english words as it is stressful to figure this new lingo out.

Thanks for your effort in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

I still love my ex [ 3 Answers ]

So here it goes! I am married with a wonderful person for almost 2 years, problem, I still love my ex. To begin with I used to be with the other person for 7 years through a long distance relationship, and a very strange on indeed. After some major propblem I have decided to put everything...

Getting back the love of my life [ 5 Answers ]

How can I get back my ex girl friend without pushing her further away from me because I love her and I think we are meant to be.

Will I get back my love? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My birthdate is Oct 6 1974, and boyfriend's date of birth is May 20 1979, we had a fight on the day he went abroad (it was his mistake). He said he would call me as soon as he reaches his destination. However he hasn't called or emailed. Has he forgotten me or does he still think about me. Is...

I'd love to have my ex back [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to all of this so I am not sure what I should share or not but I wanted to give it a whirl. I am 20 years old and still madly in love with my exboyfriend. We met @ work and seemed so good together - he was so happy and everyone @ work said that we were perfect together and that he was...

View more questions Search