Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddejesus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 10:59 PM
    What do I do?
    My girlfriend broke up with me in late August after 8 months and getting pre-engaged. I went on a trip to visit her family and meet with her. After the trip I confronted her on her being distant while visiting and a few weeks later she said she did not feel the same. I accepted it and moved on, even though I still care. Around the end of October she saw me online and started chating with me and at the end of the conversation her words where, I hope to see you soon so we can talk about the posibility of getting back together. At first I was in shock and was surprised. I told her that would be nice. After that and a few missed calles I have not heard from her, I wrote her and never got a response. Later a mutual friend of ours told me that she did say she loved me, but did not wanted to give me hope on something that she is not certain she wants to go back. I fail to understand why then would she mention a posibility and then now playing a disappearing job on me. I wrote her a nice long time no hear email, and have not gotten any responses. Part of me wants to win her over, but another part tells me to let her be and see if she comes back. What should I do?
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Dec 5, 2007, 11:49 PM
    It seems like she is a very confused girl. She is clearly not opposed to confusing you. Take a step back, do not call her again and let her call you. Take some time alone to think about whether she is really what you want, and why it didn't work in the first place. If you keep chasing she will keep running. Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 09:16 AM
    I have to agree with the previous poster, and hope you can see through the confusion enough to leave her alone. Time to heal, and get with reality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search