Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juliya08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 09:54 AM
    2 great people
    Hi, I'm involved with 2 people at this period of my life. I have been with one guy for almost 3 yrs.. never had any sexual relationship with him. And as things were going bad with me and him, I happened to find this wonderful guy and he felt in love with me and was very of my interest.. I like everything about the 2nd guy but I also am in love with the 1st guy. The second guy it has been 8 months. I am talking to both at the same time. They both kind of know about it. The second one knows and the 1st one I cannot dare tell him that I am still involved with that guy that I met while we had broken up. The second guy arranges a lot of stuff like marriage and so forth. His educated and is living over seas. He is graduating with his bachelors degree in bussines administration and may go for his masters and ph.d. while the first one had a much more struggling life and had to work a hard job to support his family. The 2nd guy is my age. And the 1st guy is 6 yrs older than me. I am very connected to both. I don't know what to do help me. And I care about bothh a lot. More about the 1st than the 2nd.. and I have a very strong chemistry with both when it comes to sexualy being attracted to them. I never kissed or slept with any of them still a virgin. But there are many ways to prove such things other than having ssex.. what should I doooooo? And my family would have a hard time accepting both of them. :confused: lotssssss of pressure here!! Thanks

Julia
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Why don't you break up with both of them and leave yourself free to explore other options.
    If your family is going to be opposed to both of them, is there really a future there?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Decisions, decisions!! That's what life is about. Sorry only you can make the choice as to the one you prefer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Great dane [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a great dane and he is about 5 month old and wheighs 60 lb. I just want to know what I can expect on how big he is going to be in height and wheight? Thank James

Great Dane Great Strain? [ 8 Answers ]

I love great danes!! I have and always will love them. In general I love big dogs! My question is though if I were to get a great dane what's my cost looking at what are some of the problems that are spefic to great danes behaviour and health wise (ex. Yorkies have hip problems) also I really want...

View more questions Search