virginia143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 11:06 PM
    Losing weight
    Is jogging or walking is a effective way to loose weight... :confused:
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 11:10 PM
    Yes.

Walking is a great way to start, jogging will give you a higher heart rate and the same work in less time. Mixing the two is also good.

Especially tied to a proper eating plan (note I did not say DIET) it can do wonders.

What's your goal? Do you workout now? Have you spent time walking or jogging before?

More info...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight losing Pill [ 3 Answers ]

I want to loos 10 kg of my weight. Is there any medicene?

Losing weight. [ 4 Answers ]

My goal for the summer is to loose some weight before high school =]. But the problem is since that it is way to hot outside I don't seem to get to motivated to go outside and workout, or workout inside... So what I've been doing is not eating as much but sometimes I would sneek in a few junkies...

My cat is losing weight. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cat went from 22lbs to now 7lbs. He eats his food and then throws up, he'll drink water and then throw up. Not everyday but close. He also wakes me up many time through the night for food. He is 13 years old now. He's had his penis removed so that he could pee properly that was...

I need some advice on losing weight. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and weigh 260lbs. I do not gain or loose any weight. I'm stuck! I've tried many diets but find that I do not have enough will power to actually stick to the exercising. I'm tiered of hearing rude remarks from guys and people at home and school. They don't know how bad it hurts to...

Losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

:( I'm a teenager but I'm kind of fat:( I want to loose weight how can I do that except taking all these pills and stuff cause I don't trust them ! I want to looze weight but I don't know a way Help me!! Xoxo

View more questions Search