Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lhemilie202 Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Dec 11, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Somethimes women will imply things but won't say them sometimes they like to be chased it makes us feel wanted and needed imnot saying that its right but I do know its true. She probably deep down wants to be back with you and I will go as far as to say she is probably crying at home when she is alone she mentions your name to friends or people because she is hoping someone will say something like yeah I saw him out with so in so so she can resort to anger and that keeps us feeling strong. I think if you really want her back make a grand gesture. Its clear that you both have faults and they should be wel thought out and discusses try something like sending her flowers and attach a list of things you acknowledge you need to work on and at the bottem ask her to make a list as well you will both have time to review and them maybe meet for coffee to discuss how to fix the issues and have a fresh start remember being honest in the beginning will save you in the end.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 03:13 PM
    That's it.

If you want her as a friend - she's ready.

If not, forget it. She is no longer dating material big guy.

New adventures await.
    Maggie83 Posts: 104, Reputation: 7

Dec 12, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Maybe your right,

I am trying to move on and I'm trying as much as possile not to contact her but she seems to have stayeed in my life through contacting me and keeping in contact with my friends they aren't even mutual... most of them don't like her

Dec 27, 2007, 11:15 AM
    You know its been a little while since I posted on here well I've heard nothing since from my ex and I believe its close to the three week mark for N/C but I've had a real struggle not getting in touch over the xmas period and its making me very upset!

I think the holidays are a terrible time to be going through anything like this, I just don't want to do anything at all, except cry2!
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Dec 27, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie83
    You know its been a little while since i posted on here well ive heard nothing since from my ex and i believe its close to the three week mark for N/C but ive had a real struggle not getting in touch over the xmas period and its making me very upset!!

i think the holidays are a terrible time to be going through anything like this, i just dont want to do anything at all, except cry2!!
    Yeah :( It's a very tough time to be going through this. You aren't alone though! It's day 27 of NC for me. Hang in there... I hope it gets easier soon...
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Dec 27, 2007, 01:01 PM
    It gets easier, I have been doing NC for 5 months. And just in the last week she has been doing little things to get my attention. Don't crash. You have gone this long don't throw it away now. Show her that you are more important then her. Your happiness out wieghs anything your "ex" brings to the table. Trust/ In the past months I have realized things that I would have never realized if it weren't for some of the people on this site. No one can make you happy but YOU. Thinking if she will, what if, if I just do this is a waste of energy and time . You should focus on becoming a better you, and the mind set that you can do better because you have become a better person in your time apart. It gets a lot easier especially when you get to the point when you care for the person but not for the relationship. It gets easier..
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2007, 08:38 PM
    She sounds pretty messed up. Although to the dumpee the ex can be a very tempting place to go, its not often in your best interests. You said you wanted another go and nothing happened. I would leave it at that and stop wasting your life. There's too much to be done to be waiting around for someone.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2007, 09:51 PM
    It takes two to make the relationship work; she is looking for a puppy.

Dec 30, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Yeah I think your right and I think she will be expecting me to crack because I've done it in the past especially because its been xmas and new year is upon us. I still feel the same way about her as when we were together but I think n/c is the best way I don't know what she's doing so I can't be hurt and also she knows I'm not there to fall back on!
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 02:46 PM
    She will test you, right? Be ready and be strong. Day by day, week by week. This will pass.

Dec 30, 2007, 03:35 PM
    I believe that I am being tested! About an hour after I posted I received a text message from her, one of those chain ones saying 2008 is a year for loving, laughing, forgiving etc text this to all of your friends and if you receive three back you're a good friend!

Don't know what the hell all that is about!
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 04:14 PM
    You puke yet?

Dec 30, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Not yet I've not reacted
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 30, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Don't!

Dec 30, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Oh I won't, I don't know why she has done it, it may have been an accident or something and it was just a chain text thing so I decided that if its not about us then I shouldn't react

Jan 1, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Well the new year has came and gone and I heard nothing from her which has just frustrated me more about the text the other night I just don't know what she's playing at!

Stupid thing is I still miss her and I do want her back!
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 10:51 AM
    You srote: "Stupid thing is i still miss her and i do want her back!!" Yep, that's the way it is now, but it won't always. Continue NC, for yourself, not to get her back. Hour by hour, day by day,. And you will be fine. You've heard that saying, 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'?

Jan 2, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Yeah I've heard that saying its very true, can't help how I'm feeling at the moment, I still love her and probs would try and give things another go.

Im just tired of the games like sending me random texts about nothing, after telling me to grow up last time we spoke directly... just really confusing, she should just really leave me alone I've asked her not to bother me unless its important. That's the worst bit I'm not encouraging her contact in the slightest
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 07:31 AM
    "All my ex's live in texas....that's why i hang my hat in tennessee."

-George Strait

If you can't move your address, try to at least move your mind.

Jan 3, 2008, 05:57 AM
    I very nearly snapped last night and text her what she was thinking sending me that chain text, I'm just so sick of trying to figure her out all of the time wondering why she's done things, is the text to get my attention? To feel me out and see my reaction? I haven't got any ideas left.

I know, I know! I should be concentrating on me and I am, I'm in a much healthier place than I was a few weeks ago and I'm enjoying my life at the moment she just seems to always be lingering in the background despite my best efforts not to contact her.

Why can't she just leave me alone if she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

Losing touch [ 2 Answers ]

Am I just having a hard time with the way a relationship moves on from always touchy feely to being more comfortable or is it normal for a woman to feel so empty and alone after 2 years because the man is lacking in affection and emotion? I need to know if I'm expecting too much or being too pushy...

Why does he touch his self all the time [ 14 Answers ]

A guy I work with always touches his crotch , every time I talk to him And want to why ? Does he fancy me ? Does he think about me sexual ? Has he got crabs ? I love to know... without asking him!

Lighting By The Touch [ 2 Answers ]

I Have A Lamp That Can Be Touched Three Times To Get Different Levels Of Light. It Won't Come On By The Touch Anymore. Is There A Way I Can Fix It Myself? If So, Please Give Me Instructions On What I Need To Do To Fix It.

Hubby's ex still keeps in touch [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I have been newly married for six months now, and, we've been together for six years prior. I have since met his family and friends, one particular friend who happens to be an ex-girlfriend and close friend of his family. They have remained friends throughout the years, and she and...

View more questions Search