Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajeshsweta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 09:44 PM
    When I will have lots of money to spend without worrying, my own house and four wheel
    When I will have lots of money to spend without worrying, my own house and four wheel
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 10:40 PM
    What is your situation now? Are you working?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2007, 09:25 AM
    When you get a good job, put money in the bank and then you will never stop wrorrying about money, the more you have, the more you will always want

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lending money to my daughter for house purchase [ 4 Answers ]

I want to support my 23 yr old daughter in buying a property with her friend. She earns a very low wage qnd does not have agod credit record. I am giving her £20,000 and I want to support her in borrowing a further £30,000. I am willing to borrow the extra on my mortgage. How do I make sure that...

House foreclosure rent money due [ 4 Answers ]

I am a landlord and my investment property is in the 1st stage of foreclosure. I am looking to reinstate it, but my tenants are refusing to pay rent until they find out what is going on. Can they withhold money? Can they live there rent free because of the situation? Please advise.

House grounding, 2 prong outlets, main panel, lots of stuff [ 5 Answers ]

Greetings all! My wife and I are purchasing a house built during the 1960's in Texas. I have some concerns about the electrical system. It appears to be wired with 2 wire, non metallic cabling for most of the outlets in the living and bed rooms. All these rooms have 2 prong outlets. The...

Tilt-wheel steering wheel problem [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1998 Buick Park Ave the tilt-wheel will no longer change positions. A couple of days ago I got in the car, adjusted the steering wheel and heard something Pop. Since then, the steering wheel will only stay in that position. Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this problem? ...

Who gets money for house [ 5 Answers ]

We married and bought a house in her name. I have no credit. Been together 11 years, married 7 of them. Bought house right after marriage. Were divorcing. Do I get 1/2 the money on the sale of the house? I live in massachusettes.

View more questions Search