Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 06:48 PM
    How to get her back
    I have just started dating this girl for about 2 weeks when she asked for a break and I asked y:confused: and she replyed that it didn't feel the same anymore and that it was awkward:confused: how come its awkward how can I get her back answer I miss her already:(
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Dec 1, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Billabong, It lasted 2 weeks, if she needed a break after that long there was something wrong... I'm thinking it was more a break up! You don't need her back... find an alternative, maybe a book, or going out with friends..

Dec 1, 2007, 07:07 PM
    She thinks also that its awkward how come?

Dec 1, 2007, 07:14 PM
    I just saw your other question too. What's going on with u? Are you Confused? Read your other question before replying...

Dec 1, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Yes I am like I don't know like I really like her and I can't stop thinking about her but when she said yes to date me it didn't feel like I wanted then she asked for a break and I felt horrible can I get her back? Is there something wrong with me? Why do I feel sad when I'm with her?

Dec 1, 2007, 07:18 PM
    You feel sad when you are With her? How old are you?

Dec 1, 2007, 07:21 PM
    I'm 15 I just turned 15 a month ago like before I dated her I would think about her a lot but then when I asked her out(after she was dating her gf(yes she's a bi)) it just didn't feel the same anymore

Dec 1, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Well you just had to pick out the worst person to date... she sounds more confused then you!! If she only bought sadness to your life then be glad it was only for 2 weeks. When you think about her and start to miss her just remember how sad she made you... you shouldn't miss her making you sad, if she was fun and bought you happiness maybe. I think you should try to concentrate on your studies and in the future try to find someone who isn't confused and who is happy and makes you happy (",)

Dec 1, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Like I really like her but she worries me she threatens to kill her self just to see what ill do like she's testing me (like we were on msn she told me she took 8 tylenols and I didn't say anyhting and she says what your not going to do anything, I could die) and I don't know if she cheated on me while we were dating in ever conversation she would mention a guy named ryan every time I have asked who he was she would say a friend

Dec 1, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Billabong, I have to leave this here... my answer to your question is above, I don't feel qualified enough to give an opinion on this other one though.But I'm sure someone who does will answer it for you. I wish you all the best.
    Kiki (",)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by billabong
    like i really like her but she worries me she threatens to kill her self just to see what ill do like shes testing me (like we were on msn she told me she took 8 tylenols and i didnt say anyhting and she says wut ur not gonna do anything, i could die) and i dont know if she cheated on me while we were dating in ever convo she would mention a guy named ryan every time i have asked who he was she would say a friend
    Dude... run away.

You cannot save her. She's most likely trolling for attention. And you should expect better for yourself.

You are young. You get some breaks. Older guys should know better. When you are young everything is amplified and "bigger" than it really is cause much of it is new.

That said, get a pair and forget about her. Now. She might be 80% great but that 20% screwed is only going to waste your time and cause you headaches.

And look... when a girl asks you to date and then DUMPS YOU, you DO NOT go looking to get her back.

Unless you like being garbage. Or her butler.

She might like you enough to want your attention. So what?

She's screwing with you. You put up with this and I PROMISE you that you are going to look back in ten years and wonder why the hell your relationships always end with you getting the shaft.

Don't put up with this kind of crap.

Or if you do, at least be getting more out of it than this noise.

Dude... you get a break cause you are young. Some mistakes we have to make ourselves. But I promise you, NO GIRL is worth this noise.

And as long as you give her attention she's going to work you for more.

Dec 1, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Are you sure
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2007, 01:19 AM
    Am I sure of what? What I said?

Yes.

You can make it complicated if you want. You can try to take responsibility for another persons dumb, attention grabbing actions. You can waste your own time learning lessons the hard way.

We've all done it.

If you don't believe me that's fine. You choose your own path.

But you asked for opinions and that was mine. Do with it what you want.
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2007, 01:30 AM
    By the way, there's several billion people on this earth.

If she's the ONLY one thatll make you happy, you are one picky guy.

I'm happily married. My wife is too, I think. ;) but don't think for one minute that she is the ONLY person in the world that could make me happy or that I'm the only person in the world for her.

The soulmate talk people throw around is usually from the young, the naïve, or people trying to justify bad behavior by themselves or another... such as a person dating a married person or staying with someone who deliberately hurts you.

Yes... there are relationships that are more connected. Yes... some people seem to be more special in our lives... some people "get" us. I married someone who seemed to get me more than others and I seem to get her. You can't always choose who you like or love, but you CAN choose to stay or go...

I think you are grasping at air here.

You like her for some reasons we don't know about. You don't need to explain them. That's fine.

But she's not that unique. There are others who will have some of those same qualities. The thing is you know her... you know she has/had an interest in you... so it seems easier to just hang onto something that's not healthy in the off chance that she gets her head out of her arse. Stepping away seems like the opposite thing you want to do when you've made a connection.

Well, she stepped away first.

And you've only been with her a short time.

Doesn't mean you can't make a connection quickly... but, again... there's several billion people around you. I'm thinking at least one or two more of them might actually find you interesting without coming with the emotional noise.

The problem is you have to be patient and be willing to look around, take some risks, screw up, step away, and jump in, etc...

Am I sure? Yeah.

Dec 2, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Ic how old are you?

Dec 2, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Ic ic how old are you and your marrie du say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search