Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Where do your signs come from
    I have heard many people into the paranormal/psychic things say they do not believe in God.

Personally I feel God has set me and my spirit free by being open to what I label the spiritual realm.

Anyway, my question is more so to the non believers of God that are into paranormal/psychic things, than to the Christians.
    From what I know the spiritual realm consists of two opposing forces which most people refer to as God and the devil.

1. If you believe in the spiritual world where do the forces come from if they are not from God or the devil?

2. Do you believe there is an after life and how do you see it being?

I am interested in knowing how you see if you do not believe in the two.

Thanks
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Mar 11, 2008, 11:16 AM
    I -and some others involved with paganism- believe there are three levels of consciousness:
    - your rational self, which is the state you are in in everyday life.
    - your inner child; which was more dominant when you were still small, before you learned all those rules and behaviors from society.
    - your higher consciousness, the level of consciousness closest to the divine, the spiritual world, or whatever you may call it, and which is in fact part of it.

Important spiritual messages from the universe/a higher power/your guardian angel/whatever are given to you by your higher consciousness; however because of our rational self, we are uable to perceive such divine messages.
    The inner child works like sort of a translation key, translating that message into something which we might be able to understand and interpret, such as symbols, images, dreams, etc...

But that's just my opinion. :)
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Mar 11, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I have heard many people into the paranormal/psychic things say they do not believe in God.

Personally I feel God has set me and my spirit free by being open to what I label the spiritual realm.

Anyway, my question is more so to the non believers of God that are into paranormal/psychic things, than to the Christians.
    From what I know the spiritual realm consists of two opposing forces which most people refer to as God and the devil.

1. If you believe in the spiritual world where do the forces come from if they are not from God or the devil?

2. Do you believe there is an after life and how do you see it being?

thanks
    Hmmm... I guess I just believe that there are no rules in the afterlife. I think it's a bunch of energy and spirits floating around. Both good and bad. Like on Earth. Perhaps they are waiting to be re-incarnated or for something great to happen.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Mar 12, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u

thanks

Kabbalah teaches there are ten attributes of G-d. In Judaism, G-d does not have an opposing force because there is no equal to the Omnipotent G-d. He created all and the HaSatan (adversary/accuser) is only doing submission to G-d's bidding.

1.) Kabbalah teaches the spiritual realm exists because of G-d.

2.) Yes. Although Judaism stresses doing mitzvot living during this life, it does teach expectation of an afterlife.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the signs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I'm new to this.. I am trying to get pergnant.. I would like to know.I would like to know the sign of pregnancy? Can u help me:confused:

Not Sure but I see signs [ 7 Answers ]

I've been n a relationship for 6 yrs. We have 2 kids together, out of those 6 yrs he's been workn off an on while I've been doing everything. I'M not happy at all. I tried to make it work.. I thinks he's been unfaithful during the 6 yrs.. like taking a his cell phone with him EverYwhere he goes. I...

Commitmentphobic signs [ 19 Answers ]

:mad: can commitment phobic people change?

Signs of gengevitis [ 3 Answers ]

How do I know if my one year old has gengevitis? Her gums bleed when I try and brush her teeth, and one side of her gums are really swollen. She also will not eat any solids, and finally her breathe is really strong.

View more questions Search