Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misterk Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Trying to understand U.S.
    Hello everyone,

I'm reading on CNN about Obama versus Clinton campaign fights. I'm trying to be more involved in U.S. politics but I'm going to honestly say that I've never been an active political player. I'm wondering if you guys could point me to a reliable website that would explain to me how their campaigns are progressing? I'm trying not to come off as someone asking for information for homework. This is strictly for personal understanding and I figure this forum is useful for it.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Be sure to paruse a variety of sources. You'll find that the major networks all have a slant.

Try this:

Go here once a day and read a couple of the pages whose subjects catch your eye. You'll start getting a taste of US politics from a variety of sources.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Hello again, m:

Or, you could just visit the politics board right here. It'll give you a flavor of our politics.

excon
    misterk Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Thanks guys. I appreciate your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand her [ 6 Answers ]

hey :( yes i need help to understand her !!!! she tell me she loves me but she scared to hurt me :( but i love her and i want to be whit her and she tell me she wants too but she got a bf and i dunno what she gonna do so if anywone got advice it would help allot thanks:confused:

Don't understand why? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My long-time boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for some time now. I had issues ever since my first period with not getting it on time. Back in Dec. I went to the gyno and she had given me medication to take for 10 days and I should get it.. well I got it and then have...

Trying to understand him [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: My husband of two yrs has a problem with internet chatting. It is not just the chatting it is the exchanging of photos and phone numbers. I consider this cheating and cannot take it any longer. Am I over reacting? Please advise!! :confused: :(

Don't understand my ex [ 4 Answers ]

In October 2006 I started seeing someone we got on so well and could chat to each other about anything. She is at uni and is studying dance and in her final year she was off uni ill with septic tonistilities and she sent me an email saying I am so stressed out I have been off uni ill and my mates...

View more questions Search