Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Dec 1, 2007, 08:57 AM
    old snow white dolls and don't know where to start
    Hi everyone, I have two snow white dolls (Barbie dolls) and was looking to find the value if someone could help.
    The dolls are The Witch and The Queen and both are in their original boxes and never been played with.
    I have looked all over the boxes but there are no dates on them, they look very old the boxes are very simple with Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs wrote on the top.

On the side it states only The Queen 11 1/2 Doll Fully Jointed

And the back reads,
    Recreate the wonderful world of snow white and the seven dwarfs by collecting all the characters outfits and accessories of this famous tale.

Everything is very simple about the box which makes me think it's one of the first dolls or even the first doll.

It doesn't say its made by anyone just The Disney Company.

Any help would be appericated.
    Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 12:47 AM
    One way to start searching would be to use words like are in the beginning of the following searches.

Antique "Snow White" Dolls - Google Search

Antique "Snow White" Dolls - Google Image Search
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 12:48 AM
    Here's one more for you:

Antique "Snow White" Dolls eBay - Google Search

On that one in particular, it may be easier to find out possible prices for the dolls because of what people are wanting and willing to pay for similar items.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

White 1650 lawn tractor won't start [ 10 Answers ]

I have replaced the battery and added water to it. Hooked up to trickle charger and tried to start. Starter makes a groaning noise but won't turn over fast enough.

Snow blower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have 9 hp craftman snowblower that doesn't start. Ihave replaced spark plug,cleaned filter.any sugestion?

Snow blower not picking up snow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Noma 5.0 HP snow blower that is not working correctly. The shears are not turning and picking up the snow. I've checked the shear pins, but they seem to be in good condition. What else should I check? Thanks

MTD 8HP snow blower don't move [ 0 Answers ]

I have an MTD 8hp 26" snow blower that was purchased about ten years ago. During the last snow, I lodged a small rock in the blades and of course it sheared the pin, which I replaced but after that, it would not move. I took the plastic cover off on top and seen there was a small belt just...

Snow thrower not throwing snow?! [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I shear one of the shear pins on my snow thrower tines I had replaced but the tines are not moving at all. (I hit a cement step while clearing the snow of a neighboard's driveway) Could some one let me know where I should start looking at? I don't want to disassemble more than I don't...

View more questions Search