Do you have the instructions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Leviton 3 way motion sensor switches [ 17 Answers ]

Have done a search and found another post with the same question, but no info on the reslution of the problem. I put in a stairwell to the basement with a landing and 90 deg turn. I have installed a light fixture above the landing to light the stair well and want to control it with motion...

Hampton Bay motion sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Installed new Hampton Bay motion sensor to replace old one that stayed on. It is installed correctly as red sensor light on, however, I cannot get it to go on either in test mode or real. It will not go on a motion sensor or steady light. Did the on/off several time and nothing. Bulbs are good....

Wiring 3 way motion sensor switches [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have 2 3-way motion sensor switches I want to install in my garage. There currently are two 3-way switches on different walls. The setup is different from another thread I was reading on this site.. . In my case the power (2 wire w/ground) goes to the light, and each of the switches...

Motion sensor switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a leviton motion activated light control I just purchased. In the wall switch there is a black red green and white... on the new switch there is a black green and red... I got the black and green but does the red on the new switch go to white?? Thanks in advance

Adding an independent motion sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I want to upgrade my existing exterior lighting to include an independent motion seņor and addition lighting fixture in the car port. Existing power fed through a single pole switch inside the house to an exterior light fixture next to the front entrance (2 wire grounded). I would like to...

View more questions Search