Which woods are both termite and rot resistant:
    a. maple and pine
    b. pine and oak
    c. redwood and wolmanized
    d. oak and dogwood
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Are you wanting to get answers to homework or test questions?
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2007, 09:02 PM
    What will you have learned if people here give you the answers to test questions? You don't know us, and we don't know you. What if the answers that people give to you here are incorrect? You wouldn't know if they were incorrect or not unless you really knew your material. Just because someone here gives you an answer that they think is correct and is on a test that you are going to take, might not necessarilly mean that it is the correct answer because we don't have the same study materials that you have.

Please see the following link for the rules governing posting homework or test type questions on this site.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...-b-u-font.html
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Are you learning anything for yourself by posting test questions on this site? I see that you removed your response to me that your questions that you have posted have been for a test. You know, you could be making a lot better use of your time right now by studying for the test.
    cluong Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Are you learning anything for yourself by posting test questions on this site? I see that you removed your response to me that your questions that you have posted have been for a test. You know, you could be making a lot better use of your time right now by studying for the test.
    This test is not from school or work. This test is more for my personal use on home improvements.
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Originally Posted by Clough
    Quote Originally Posted by cluong
    This test is not from school or work. This test is more for my personal use on home improvements.
    If that is indeed so, then how about you posting what you think are the correct answers and why you think that they are the correct answers? Depending on if they were correct on incorrect, then we could discuss why they are correct or incorrect. That would seem to be a much better use of this site than for you to just be posting what would appear to be test questions without any explanation from you when you first started posting them as to why you are posting the questions. I am assuming that you would want to know why the answers would be correct or incorrect since this is a test for your personal use on home improvements. You might also want to know why the answers might be the correct ones for your own safety around your home when doing any kind of home improvement.
    fmay1957 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Redwood and wolmanized

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grass types? [ 3 Answers ]

How do you tell what type of grass you have so you can re-seed your lawn?

Various Government Types [ 4 Answers ]

hey guys, I thought I might just ask about something I've always wanted to know... you know how there are countries like australia bieng democratic.. america, I think its republic I'm not sure, and other countries being a dictatorship, or comunist... could someone give me a list of all the...

Engineering types? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in High School, and I'm just starting to look at colleges. The problem is that I don't know what I want to major in yet. I know I want to go into some type of engineering, but I really don't understand the different kinds. Could someone give me a brief overview of a few of the different kinds?...

Types of Cameras [ 4 Answers ]

What is a good but inexpensive camera that you have heard of or bought? I've been really interested in photography for a few years and want it to become my proffession when I'm older, but I don't have much experience as I only have a digital camera that doesn't have very good quality or zoom. Any...

Different Types of Christianity? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea where I will be able to find a simple chart or table of some kind to see exactly what the differences are between the various types of Christianity, including Baptist, Evangelical, Methodist, Orthodox etc. I am a Christian but am intrigued as to see the exact...

View more questions Search