Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caligirl4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 05:54 PM
    What is he thinking?
    My boyfriend of 4 months has suddenly started posponing our meetings. He even blew me off on his birthday after spending the previous weekend celebrating my b-day with dinner, gift, etc. I thought I would surprise him on his but he called and said he was busy. Do you think he has found someone else? I have never brought up the relationship question and never ever even called him(old fashioned) but we laugh a lot together and he seemed really into seeing me until last week. Now, he still calls but keeps putting off a meeting? What is going on with this man. Note... he has been single 10 years, since a nasty divorce, and he seems insecure because he is constantly telling me how women want to marry him, and are still in love with him, etc. I just laugh it off but this is confusing to me.
    What is he doing?
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Nov 30, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Well for you it might be important to spend your birthday with your boyfriend, for him maybe he prefers spending it with his family or friends (women will give up their friends for a man but men aren't like that)... does he have kids from his previous marriage?(maybe he wants to spend his birthday with them) Can I also just remind you of the fact that you have been with him for four months... are things really that bad... this is supposed to be the honeymoon period still! If he has been single for 10 years he probably wants to take things slowly and by telling you everyone wants to marry him he's letting you know that that's not what he wants right now. People have the tendency to expect divorcées to want to get married at the first opportunity. I would just be having fun and getting to know him... this is kind of heavy and if its not making you feel good end it now before you get really attatched.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What was he thinking. [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I live together:) and I have just started working sundays so I don't spend much time with him on weekends because when I'm home he is on the computer.. And one morin before work we got it on but I didn't have time to make him ;) lol if you no what I mean;) but he didn't care.....

What is he thinking? [ 10 Answers ]

I have this guy friend who I have known for five years... we are best friends, share everything with each other (no secrets), enjoy each others company more than anything else... but we only really do stuff alone together... whenever I invite him out with my friends he says that he is too shy and...

What is she thinking? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend of three months dumped me by way of text message a few days ago. She said that she needed to grow spiritually and also get her weight and self-esteem under control. She is 21 and I am 20. I felt that she was very cold about the break-up. She is usaually very emotional about...

What is he really thinking? [ 1 Answers ]

There is this guy I always like and he always had a girlfriend. I work with his mother and recently he came into the office and subtly dropped the hint that him and his girlfriend recently broke up. A week later he called me to ask if I was going out, we met up and were talking and hang out for...

View more questions Search