Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leenaunnikrishnas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Confirmation regarding month
    Askmehelpdesk,

My last period date was on 9th July 2007. It is confirmed that I am carrying.
    Till today I have not noted any movement of baby.

Please let me know that for how may month the movement of baby start and
    As on today how may weeks I am carrying.

Thanking you,

Leena Unnikrishnan
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2007, 04:49 AM
    If your last period started July 9th then you may have conceived as late as 14-18 days after that. The date of your last period is used to determine the delivery date. Most women go an average of 40 weeks after the first day of their last period. With that said, you may be as little as 19 weeks pregnant or as much as 22 weeks. You should feel movement soon. If this is your first pregnancy, you may have already felt the baby move and not realized what it was. What does your doctor say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twin pregnancy confirmation [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter had her IUD removed August 17th 2007. She never got her period after that. WE went to the doctor and they said she has one definite viable egg sac. And then another body of fluid just above that one but the egg sac is not detectible. He said she was only a few weeks along and not to...

Gates Confirmation [ 1 Answers ]

We all know by now that Rumsfeld has resigned (finally!) and that President Bush has nominated Robert Gates to be the new Secretary of Defense. This leads me to a two-part question: a) When does the current Congress start meeting again? b) Will the confirmation hearing be done with the...

Confirmation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I need a confirmation about this movie I once saw and I need to know if the title to this movie is correct. I saw this movie a long time ago about some people that were in space. Something went wrong and there were some aliens that had one big eye. I think they were red or something and...

View more questions Search