Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:12 PM
    I have no idea how to check public records. What steps does a person take?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 29, 2007, 06:57 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

What records are you looking to check?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bankruptcy records [ 1 Answers ]

I need the web site to see what is going on with the payments I'm sending bankruptcy. I have my court file #

Is it possible for me to get the records [ 3 Answers ]

Two years ago someone called 911 because of the door being ajar. The question is do police keep this records and if so can you tell me how to get it. Or can the lawyer get the report?

Criminal Records [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted get a clarification on what will show up if an potential employer was to do a criminal search. If I was charged with an indictable offence, but have not been found guilty and is still in the process of the courts, will this show up on the criminal history background check? What if...

Records in bankruptcy [ 9 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how to pull up bankruptcy records for virginia with out having to pay I thought bankruptcy records were public records? If so then why should we have to pay to look them up ? Does any one have a link to this ? Thanks Slow and easy

Juvenile records [ 5 Answers ]

Can juvenile records be seen on a company's background check.

View more questions Search